Dec 3, 2013

Interview with a book club member

Question: what's the club about?
Answer:  a group of friends getting together to discuss a book that the whole group is reading.

Question: why do you want to be in this club?
Answer: the reason why I want to be in this club is I enjoy reading books and like to share my opinion  on the book with others who are also reading the same book.

Question: what do you do in this club? 
Answer: what I do in the club is go and discuss the book and what my opinion is on some parts of the book.

Question: in your opinion do you think that the club is used to have fun or to teach you new things?
Answers: Yes I do think that the club is used to have fun,the reason is it fun and interesting hearing everyone's opinion and how they feel about things going on in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment