Sep 12, 2013

Interview with a JV football player

Question: How do you feel before every game?
Answer: I feel pumped and really nervous at the same time.

Question: How long have you been playing football?
Answer: I've played football for three years.

Question: What's your normal routine for football?
Answer: First we stretch. Then we do kick offs and punt returns. After all of that we do practice and run for twelve minutes.

Question: Who inspired you to play football?
Answer: My dad inspired me to play football when he said he played high school baseball and told me to play a sport.

Question: If you can do one other sport other than football what would it be and why?
Answer: Baseball because I've played it for years.


Question: How did you feel the first game you ever played?
Answer: I had mixed emotions, I was scared and also had an adrenaline rush at the same time.